I'll be at Sola Coffee Cafe in North Raleigh this Saturday, May 10th, at their May Pop-up Market from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm. I had a blast typing there last month and am looking forward to doing it again. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Sunday, May 11th is Mother's Day
- you are only human and as such have inadvertently neglected to arrange some kind of loving gesture for your own dear mother
- an original poem typed on a subject or from a prompt of your choosing can be yours for a mere five dollars, American
- I will gladly write a poem about yo momma
- I will gladly be writing a number of poems about a number of mommas this Saturday
- I will be glad to write a much better poem if your prompt is more specific than "for mother"
- you can only get your mother an edible arrangement so many years in a row
That's it. I'll see you all Saturday! Come early, stay late, drink coffee, buy stuff.